Estimated reading time:4 minutes, 10 seconds
Futsal super league to be broadcast live on FUFA tv
There is much excitement and anticipation ahead of the FAU 2022 Futsal Super League. The new season that will kickoff on Sunday, May 15 2022 at Old Kampala, will be broadcast live on FUFA TV. This is the latest achievement for the fast growing and vibrant league.
“The FUFA TV crew shall produce the matches and broadcast live and stream on FUFA Media channels,” confirmed a letter from FUFA signed by Kiiza Decolas Hantali, the Deputy CEO – Football Development.
We shall upload match highlights later on the official FAU YouTube Channel.
“We are glad that FUFA TV has embraced the futsal trendUg,” FAU Chairman Hamza Junju expressed his delight. The Futsal Super League games being Live streamed on FUFA Tv platform and Highlights run on FAU TV (YouTube Channel) makes the Futsal Uganda Brand attain massive awareness and promotion to the masses as a step to associate, identify with, attend and consume Futsal Uganda.”
Junju adds that the move will go along way in promoting the game of Futsal across the country.
“This is the right time for Futsal Super League Product to reach numbers beyond venues hence moving towards the futsal game turning into a household football sport/Product as we move into commercializing the futsal game.”
The games will be played weekly at the Old Kampala Arena. A total of Eight teams, including Defending champions Park FC, Kisenyi FC, Aidenal SOSA, Asca Oldies, KJT, Kabowa Dream Team, Luzira Thunders and Talent Bridge FC will take part in the new season.
FAU acquires digital partner
FAU have reached an agreement with a digital partner- Lumaatic Technologies. Both sides have today 12th May 2022 signed a Memorandum of Understanding to effect a critical partnership that is expected to change the digital performance of all FAU digital platforms.
Lumaatic Technologies are to offer, in among other digital services;
- Social Media Accounts Management (Facebook Page, Twitter Account and Instagram)
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business/league goals
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business/league goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content regularly (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other FAU Departments/organs like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
“We have worked with Futsal Teams before and this time round we are glad to be working with the body in charge-FAU. The partnership comes at a time when we are starting to implement bigger plans of making Tech work for more organizations, businesses and individuals”
“As the Official Digital Partners of FAU, we will deploy the best tactics to contribute to the growth of the FAU especially the Futsal Super League and boost the popularity of the Sport, we are glad to to be on board” Lumaama Godfrey- founder Lumaatic Technologies.
The agreement comes off the back of front foot effort by FAU and FUFA to promote the reach of the Sport after a greenlight to have all Futsal Super League games broadcasted live via FUFA Television and is expected to offer the other half of what is required to develop more Futsal content and spread awareness of the sport.
Season kicks off
Futsal season in Uganda kicks off with the Executive Tournament this weekend.
- Rashida Adams earning her refereeing stripes in futsal in Uganda
- Inaugural under-age futsal competitions to be held by the Futsal Association Uganda
- Futsal Association Uganda gears up preparations for a new dawn
- Uganda aims to be on the futsal international stage in 4 years
- Futsal Association Uganda completes preliminary phase of its strategic planning
- Futsal Association Uganda celebrate their first FIFA futsal referees
- Futsal Association Uganda targets full membership of the Federation of Uganda Football Associations
Futsal Focus supports the Donate4Dáithí campaign
To follow the Donate4Dáithí campaign, you can visit their website here: www.donate4daithi.org or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Donate4Daithi you can also donate money to their campaign at: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/donate4daithi
To learn more about organ donation or to sign up, you can visit https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ and to sign up: https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/register-your-decision/donate/
Learn more about the Donate4Dáithí campaign by going to our article here
You can read more articles about global futsal by going to the top navigation bar or click here
If you like this article and would like to keep updated on Futsal news, developments, etc then you can now follow Futsal Focus via Google News by following our page which will send you an alert as soon as we publish an article so please click here and follow us on Google.
You can also keep updated on Futsal news, developments, etc then please submit your email below in the Subscribe to Futsal Focus option.